1. In the event of sever or hazardous weather, The French Chamber Maid, may cancel and/or reschedule their appointment with you for their safety as well as yours and at their sole discretion.
2. Please note that you cannot retain our services if you are under the age of 18 or for any party/individual under the age of 18. Any event-booking we are asked to cater, the host must be verified 21 years of age or older. In any event-booking where the maid is asked to serve alcohol, all parties must be verified 21 years of age or older and subject to carding. Absolutely no maid under the age of 21 may be scheduled for her services in any setting where alcohol may be present and/or handled.
3. From time to time, we may, with permission from the site owner, decide to link to web sites that we determine may be of interest to our visitors. These web sites may offer educational, governmental or other resources or may be owned or controlled by other third parties. We are not responsible for the content of any linked site, any link(s) contained in any linked site, or any changes or updates to the information contained in such sites. The French Chamber Maid provides links to third party sites only as a convenience and the inclusion of any such link on our site does not imply The French Chamber Maid's endorsement of either the site, the organization operating such site, or any products or services of that organization. A visit to any site or page from our web site via any such link is done entirely at your own risk. Under no circumstances will The French Chamber Maid be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused in connection with the use of, or reliance on, any content, goods or services available on any other site.
4. If you find any link on our web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may notify us at TheFrenchChamberMaid@live.com. The French Chamber Maid will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
5. The French Chamber Maid shall in no event be responsible or liable to you or to any third party, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary, liquidated or punitive damages, including but not limited to loss of profit, revenue or business, arising in whole or in part from your access to The French Chamber Maid, your use of the service or this agreement, even if The French Chamber Maid has been advised of the possibility of such damages. [notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this agreement, The French Chamber Maid's liability to you for any cause whatever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to $50.00 (fifty united states dollars).6. The content and all services and products associated with The French Chamber Maid or provided through the service are provided to you on an 'as-is' and 'as available' basis. The French Chamber Maid makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the content or operation of The French Chamber Maid or of the service. You expressly agree that your use of the service is at your sole risk.
7. The French Chamber Maid and it's agents are not entertainers of any kind. Any
expectation of us as such will terminate our affiliation with you without refund immediately. Unmannerly and/or offensive behavior by phone will result in an immediate block of your number.
8.The French Chamber Maid does not dispose of rodents (dead or alive) such as mice and rats. The French Chamber Maid does not clean up after them. The French Chamber Maid cannot clean blood, vomit, animal waste, human waste, or litter boxes for the health and safety of our maids to prevent exposure to dangerous diseases and parasites including Toxoplasmosis. Toxoplasma gondii is a parasite that infects warm blooded animals and humans. This parasitic disease can be fatal. If these conditions exist during our cleaning appointment we will not clean/remove said conditions.
9. The French Chamber Maid reserves all rights, including but not limited to, the right to refuse service.10. By contacting and/or contracting The French Chamber Maid and their services, you are hereby agreeing that you have read, understand, and agree to these terms and conditions. Last Updated: 05/06/12